We recently contracted with First Draft to manage our website for Evans Tools and Die, Inc/Evans Metal Stamping, Inc and increase our SEO. We could not be more pleased with the results. In the short two months, First Draft Marketing has increased our requests for quotes via our website from 1 or 2 RFQs per month to 1-3 RFQs per day! Also, the RFQs we are receiving are high-quality requests. Incredible results! First Draft has also been great to work with – in that they are quick to respond to our request and very pleasant to work with. – Dee Barnes, CEO
Optimize your website. What does this mean?
Have you ever visited a business’ website for the first time, only to find that it took forrrrevvverr for the page to load? Or all of the text was teeny tiny and you struggle to “pinch to zoom”, just to read the name of the business and its information? What about no phone number in plain sight, or one that doesn’t dial out when tapped on?
With about 90% of all new search traffic coming from mobile devices, it’s extremely important to have a website that has been optimized from a design standpoint. However, if you want your website to actually be found in relevant searches, and want to convert new visitors into leads, it must also be optimized on the backend.
You want to ensure that visitors who access your website from mobile devices have an experience optimized for the device. Here are a few of the big checklist items to pay attention to:
- Site design for mobile = RESPONSIVE DESIGN
- Page speed= Statistically, most users will not wait more than 4-5 seconds for a page to load, before leaving.
- Easy navigation= Make important info easy to find and navigate. No one wants to immediately be confused or lost.
- Contact info linked + LOTS of CTA’s= Phone number and emails linked to dial out (from a mobile) or send. As long as they’re strategically-placed, having frequent Calls to Action (CTA) throughout your website is a huge plus; make it easy and natural for new users to interact with you and your brand through contact forms, phone calls, or ‘signing up’ for your blog or newsletter.
- NO flash or pop-ups= These are typically found on older websites (think: pre-iPhone days) with animation or fancy graphics but are still used by individuals who haven’t kept up with technology. Most mobile devices aren’t compatible with Flash or pop-ups, so having them on your website means that users will not be able to see your content or browse your site accurately or easily.
- Optimize your titles and meta descriptions= Pages and sections of your website should be correctly labeled on the back end, and the descriptions of what’s included on each page should be reflected accurately.
These will both assist with search engine rankings AND increase conversions!
- Personal Injury Law Firms
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Business Law Law Firms
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Social Security Lawyers
- Daycare Negligence Law Firms
- Traffic Ticket Lawyers
- Auto Injury Law Firms
- Hair Salons
- Gun Ranges
- Auto Repair Shops
- Nail Salons